About the Rally
The Ulysses National Rally is to be held each year between January 1st and June 30th at a different venue. The Rally has formal fixtures in place for certain days of the event.
Regular events included in the weeks are:
- Extended National Committee Meeting held on the Friday
- The Grand Parade and Civic Welcome Ceremony held Saturday morning
- Annual General Meeting held on Saturday afternoon
- A “Meet and Greet” gathering of members
- Saturday Night Dinner
- Church Services
- Closing Ceremony is held on Sunday
- Volunteers Lunch
Additional activities are conducted to provide members with information and fun are:
- Road Safety Forum
- Trade Displays
- Bike Manufactures display and possable test rides
- Organised Rides
- Food Vendors
- Social Gatherings
- Karaoke and red faces
Club members, including overseas members, travel vst distances to attend our weeklong gathering.
Remember the Journey is as important as the Destination.
All members are encouraged to attend the Rally and experience the whole atmosphere, environment and ambience of the gathering, together with hundreds of other likeminded individuals, all intent on having a great time. Members are encouraged to attend the actual Annual General Meeting itself and involve themselves in the business of the Club and election of the National Committee.
Previous Rallies (previously known as AGM) have been held in Mornington, Barmera, Port Macquarie, Launceston, Albany/Wodonga, Alice Springs and Mildura.